Creative Pixels Media is a Minneapolis-based worldwide digital agency specializing in custom WordPress design and development. We believe running a website should be an enjoyable experience. All too often it’s too complicated or time consuming for most small business owners to operate an effective site which eventually leads to an outdated and rarely updated website which not only turns off potential customers who visit it, but doesn’t help your search engine rankings either.
Let our talented WordPress website designers and developers handle every aspect of the process in creating a beautiful, functional, successful online presence for your company including the day to day management of the website going forward. You focus on what you do great and let us handle your website.
We currently offer custom graphic design (web, digital, print), development (using latest standards and technologies including creating custom backend functionality for employees), general SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media campaigns as well as branding strategies and combine those into a beautiful mobile responsive website so it works and looks perfect regardless if you’re visiting it on a Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, Android etc.
We also offer best in class WordPress hosting along with ongoing maintenance plans.
Our clients range from small to medium sized businesses and include clothing stores, health care companies, bars & restaurants, attorney practices, hair salons & spas, health clubs, furniture stores, consulting companies, technology startups and more. We design and develop projects from simple informational websites to complex e-commerce solutions.
How We’re Different
While many design/dev firms create a site for you to run with little to no instruction going forward which can be frustrating… We believe running a website should be fun and easy to manage. We encourage you to focus on what you do great (running your business) and let us take care of every aspect of your website from design to development to security to performance to hosting and even ongoing maintenance like content updates.
Creative Pixels Media will also migrate your WordPress website from your current host to our server free of charge. Simply sign up, login and submit a support ticket to get started. Think of us as your personal website assistant.
We offer flexible plans and pricing so use as many services as you’d like to meet your needs and budget. Custom projects start as low as $3500 + maintenance so Request a Project Quote and we will get in touch with you to discuss your project needs within 24 hours.
Our Process & Timeline
The below process will give you a general understanding of how we go about projects and the timelines associated with them. Each project timeline is different and can be more or less in time and cost depending on the size/scope of the project and how many services your project requires.
- Initial Meeting (3 Days)
- Meet in person, over video chat or phone with you and your team to discuss strategies, layout, backend functionality to make things easier for employees and basically the whole scope of the project. We’ll then put together a proposal detailing the entire project including costs and have that to you within 3 days. Once that’s approved we’ll put together an agreement based on the terms discussed and have that back the same day so we can get started right away.
- Start of Design (4-6 Weeks)
- We will put together a few different looks based off our initial meeting and refine it from there with feedback from you and your team. The design process typically takes around 4-6 weeks, but can be quicker for smaller projects. We will work with you and your team to get the sites look exactly as you imagined.
- Start of Development (2-4 Weeks)
- Once the design has been completed and signed off on we will start the development process. To do this we will setup a test/development site on our server. We will provide you and your team with a link to this site so you call can easily follow along with the development process and offer feedback as we work. This helps speed up the process and gets you the best possible result. We’re typically looking at around 2-3 weeks for development, but again can be much quicker depending on the scope of the project.
- Payment Schedule
- This will be detailed in the agreement as well. 50% of agreed project cost will be due upon start of the design. The remaining 50% + any added work will be due within 14 days of completion and before moving the site live or transfer of files. All payments can be made using any major credit/debit card.
- Ongoing Maintenance
- We also offer ongoing maintenance, training for employees including video tutorials, adding new content or updating old content. We offer this through a monthly retainer or can be billed hourly. We’re basically here for anything you or your team needs as far as the site or anything related to it. We want you to be able to focus on your business while we take care of the site and managing it. If you’re a hosting client of ours you’ll also receive 1-3 free hours per month of site updates and changes which includes content based changes (note: Design, Development and SEO will be charged separately at our normal rate of $100/hour billed in 15 minute increments). So if you have a page you want added to your site or an article to publish, but need help… simply submit a support ticket and we’ll generally take care of it within 24 hours or quicker. We’re there every step of the way.
To get started simply Request a Project Quote and tell us a little bit about your project. Please include as many details and examples as possible and a project manager will get back to you within 24 hours. We can then setup a phone call, video chat or in-person meeting to discuss the details.
Fast, detailed, custom, modern
Responsive for Tablets/Phones
Higher Google listings
Who you are
Telling your story
Biz cards, brochures, clothing etc
Video Tutorials for your Employees
Site Updates & even Hosting